lundi 9 avril 2018

Not A Good Sign : Icebound


Le nouveau Not A Good Sign s'annonce bien sombre mais il n'en sera pas moins une fois de plus très beau !
Une info : Alessio Calandriello laisse sa place à Pacho Rossi (Alphataurus, The Natural Mystic)
Rendez-vous le 5 mai 2018.


2 commentaires:

  1. Greetings from Florida! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your site on my
    iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here
    annd can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how fast yor blog loaded on my cell phone ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, awesome blog!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I publish your message from...Florida. You can sign it with your prename, its' better. Thanx for your interest

    RépondreSupprimer

si vous n arrivez pas à poster votre commentaire, contactez-moi directement. En tout cas merci à vous pour l intérêt que vous portez à ce blog.